As an IDNYC cardholder, you can sign up for a complimentary one-year membership that provides the following benefits:
IDNYC Armory Membership Benefits
• One complimentary ticket for IDNYC cardholders to visual art installations
• 10% discount on merchandise sales
• Complimentary members-only e-newsletter
• Complimentary news updates from the Armory
Armory IDNYC benefits are available to all cardholders regardless of when they acquired their IDNYC card. Please note that special IDNYC benefits are only available to current IDNYC members that have not previously been a member of or donor to Park Avenue Armory within the past three (3) years.
Join as an IDNYC Member Online
• Go online and create an account if you have not already done so.
• Email a photo or scan of your IDNYC card from the email address associated with your Armory account to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We will confirm your submission via email.
For questions about IDNYC membership at Park Avenue Armory, please call the Box Office M–F 10am–6pm (212) 933-5812 or email email@example.com.
IDNYC is a government-issued identification card that is available to all New York City residents age 14 and older, regardless of immigration status. Mayor Bill de Blasio announced this initiative in his State of the City address in January 2014 and less than one year later proudly launched the largest municipal identification card program in the nation. Applicants will be required to present proof of identity and residency in New York City. You can visit the IDNYC Document Calculator or view the IDNYC Applicant Document Guide to see the full list of documents that IDNYC accepts.
For questions about obtaining an IDNYC card, please call 311 or visit NYC.GOV/IDNYC.